|Description||Documentation for the latest version of Clover (4.1)|
Clover Documentation Home
- About Clover
Clover-for-Ant User's Guide
- 1. QuickStart Guide
4. Understanding Reports
- 'Current' Report
- 5. Configuring Reports
6. Ant Task Reference
- 8. Controlling Clover at Runtime
- Clover-for-Ant User's Guide
Clover-for-Maven 2 and 3
- Clover-for-Maven 2 and 3 User's Guide
- Clover-for-Eclipse User's Guide
- Clover-for-IDEA User's Guide
- Clover-for-Grails User's Guide
- Clover Command Line Tools
- Clover Release Notes
- Clover-for-Ant tutorial
- Hacking Clover
Concepts & Usage FAQ
- Why does Clover instrument classes I have excluded using the 'exclude' element of the 'clover-setup ' task?
Eclipse Plugin FAQ
- I only need instrumented classes for unit testing and I don't want to risk publishing them to my production environment. How can I do this with Clover?
- IDEA Plugin FAQ
- Maven 2 and 3 Plugin FAQ
- For some statements in my code Clover reports "No Coverage information gathered for this expression". What does that mean?
- I'm trying to get a coverage report mailed, but I keep getting "mail Failed to send email". How do I fix this?
- When generating some report types on my UNIX server with no XServer, I get an exception "Can't connect to X11 server" or similar.
- When using Clover from Ant, why do I get "Compiler Adapter 'org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.CloverCompilerAdapter' can't be found." or similar?
- Why does the 'Test Results' summary page report show that I have unique coverage, when the source page shows no unique coverage?
- Concepts & Usage FAQ
Clover Development Hub
- Clover architecture