This page describes problems related with execution of an application or tests instrumented by Clover, including but not limited to: managing coverage database and recording files, setting up correct runtime class path or Xbootclasspath, solving NoClassDefFoundError or VerifyError messages.
- "Could not initialize class" error at runtime
- Can't measure coverage using merged database
- How to capture Clover's logging to a file when my instrumented application is running
- NoClassDefFoundError com_atlassian_clover/CoverageRecorder
- Spring can't initialize beans with Clover