This page describes problems related with generation of Clover's HTML, XML, PDF or JSON reports, including but not limited to: lack of coverage data, lack of per-test coverage, wrong classification of application vs test classes, rendering source code view.
- Can't connect to window server - not enough permissions thrown when building clover report.
- Clover registry file <path/to/clover.db> does not exist
- Coverage appears incorrect and code is not being matched to tests, per-test coverage
- Ignoring coverage recording files
- Inner classes of test classes shown as source code
- IOException during generation of HTML report
- No coverage recordings found. No report will be generated.