With the Atlassian Connector for Eclipse, you can monitor and act upon your Bamboo builds from within your Eclipse IDE.
Please make sure that you have installed the Atlassian Connector for Eclipse, as described in the Installation Guide, and defined at least one Bamboo server, as described in the Configuration Guide.
Summary of What You Can Do
Below are the highlights of viewing and acting upon Bamboo builds within Eclipse. Follow the links to the relevant sections of the user guide.
- View a list of the builds you are monitoring, in the Bamboo view in Eclipse.
- Receive notification of failed builds and other build changes.
- Open the Bamboo build details in your web browser, displaying the Bamboo web interface.
- Run a build on the Bamboo server.
- View test results.
- Add a new task based on a failed build.
Opening the Bamboo View in Eclipse
Bamboo has its own 'Bamboo' view in Eclipse. This is different from JIRA and Crucible, where issues and reviews are included into your 'Task List' view.
To open the 'Bamboo' view,
- In the Eclipse toolbar, select 'Window', 'Show View', 'Other'. See screenshot 1.
- The 'Show View' popup window appears, as shown in screenshot 2. Open the 'Atlassian' folder and click 'Bamboo'.
- The Bamboo view appears, as shown in screenshot 3.
Screenshot 1: The Eclipse 'Show View' menu
Screenshot 2: The Eclipse 'Show View' popup
Screenshot 3: The Bamboo view
Next, take a look at monitoring build statuses in Eclipse.
- Installation and Upgrade Guide for the Eclipse Connector
- Configuring the Eclipse Connector
- Using JIRA in the Eclipse Connector
- Using Bamboo in the Eclipse Connector
- Using FishEye in the Eclipse Connector
- Eclipse Connector FAQ
- Eclipse Connector Resources
- Supported Platforms - Atlassian Connector for Eclipse
Refer to the Bamboo documentation for more information about Bamboo builds.