This page is visible to Atlassian staff only. Version 1.7 of the Altassian Plugin for IDEA has not been released publicly, because it requires Crucible 1.6. The plugin does not support Crucible 1.5.x.
22 July 2008
With pleasure, Atlassian presents version 1.7 of the Atlassian IDE Plugin for IDEA.
You can now change the status of your Crucible reviews from within IDEA. The review notifications tell you not only that a review has been updated, but now also exactly what has happened to the review. Different colours and font markings show the review status as follows:
- Blue — reviews which you need to review.
- Grey — reviews which you have already completed.
- Red — open reviews created or moderated by you.
- Letters struck through (like this) — closed reviews.
You can now view Bamboo build information in the IDE itself:
- View the commit lists and source files which have changed in the build.
- View the tests which failed and click through to the stack traces.
Note that version 1.7 of the plugin requires Crucible 1.6 or later.
Below is a list of all the fixes and improvements in this release.
The Atlassian IDE Plugin is available for Eclipse too
Take a look at the release notes for the Eclipse version of the plugin.
Don't have the Atlassian IDE Plugin for IDEA yet?
Follow our easy installation instructions.
This is an open source project. You can get the source code from our SVN repository.
The plugin's blog
From time to time, the plugin development team posts some information on the plugin's blog.