30 December 2008
Atlassian is delighted to present version 2.0 Beta 10 of the Atlassian IntelliJ Connector. In this release, we have focused on the Reviews and Issues tabs.
Highlights for the Reviews tab:
- The connector now displays the number of reviews selected, next to each heading in the left-hand filter tree.
- You can select 'All My Reviews' at the top of the filter list, to see all the reviews in which you are involved.
- The custom filter editor now appears as a popup window.
- Reviews are sorted in descending order by review key.
Highlights for the Issues tab:
- If you select the custom filter, the filter details now appear under the issues tree, with an 'Edit' button allowing you to define the filter.
- In the IDE Settings, you can now configure the number of JIRA issues displayed per page. (As before, you can click 'Get More Issues' to retrieve the next page of issues.)
Screenshot 1: The Reviews tab of the Atlassian IntelliJ Connector
Screenshot 2: The Issues tab of the Atlassian IntelliJ Connector
Don't have the Atlassian IntelliJ Connector yet?
Follow our easy installation instructions.
This is an open source project. You can get the source code from our SVN repository.